This website is operated by Nippon Paint Industrial Coatings Co., Ltd.
(hereinafter referred to as “NPIC”) under the following conditions.
- 1. Copyrights and Other Rights
- NPIC, the original author, or other right holders own all copyrights and other rights to the individual pieces of text, designs, design systems, drawings, figures, tables, video, pictures, layouts, databases, trademarks, logo marks, and the like on this website (hereinafter referred collectively to as the “information on this website”). These rights are protected under the copyright act of each nation, various conventions, and other laws.
- 2. Trademarks and Tradenames
- “Nippon Paint Industrial Coatings Co., Ltd.” used on this website is the tradename of NPIC. The names of commodity products or services of NPIC or the Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “NPH”) group used on this website are trademarks or registered tradenames of the NPH Group, which are protected under law, such as the Commercial Law and the Trademark Law. The names of commodity products or services of parties other than the NPH Group and company names other than NPH used on this website are trademarks or registered tradenames for those commodity products or services or tradenames of those companies.
- 3. Countries/Regions
- This website is intended for users in Japan.
- 4. Usage Restrictions
- sing the information on this website, such as copying, transmission to the public, or distribution (e.g. posting on another website) beyond the scope permitted by law, for private use is prohibited except with prior written permission of NPIC.
If you use the information on this website within the scope permitted by law but for private use, please DO NOT edit or tamper the content.
- 5. Disclaimer
- In no event will NPIC guarantee the content of the information provided on this website. NPIC shall not be liable for any damage arising from use of the information on this website. NPIC will offer no guarantee for the content of information on websites for which links are provided on this website or on websites on which links to this website are provided.
- 6. Handling of Your Personal Information
Revised April 1, 2015